Jesse Shea has been an avid inshore and offshore fisherman all his life, which has led to a strong marine background. Whether it is following the Striped Bass migration from Cape May to New York in the fall or chasing doormat flounder in August, you will be sure to find him on a nearby rock pile or on a friend’s center console searching for the action. Although he was fast forward heading towards a career in the pharmaceutical field, United Yacht Sales saved the day where he is starting his desired profession with the position of servicing others with their ultimate boating needs.
Jesse’s relentless work ethic as an individual has benefited his teams on and off the field for many years. Accompanying this with his passion for service will certainly reflect your personal and positive outcome once engaged with United Yachts Sales.
· 2016 Montclair State University Bachelors of Science
· Played 4 years NCAA Soccer: received four consecutive bids to the National Championship Series (One Final Four appearance)
· Selected in 2011 “Athlete of the Year”
· Chosen senior year by faculty as the sole representative to assist less fortunate and disabled children on a five-day, life-altering trip with Make a Wish Foundation.
· During Jesse’s tenure as an amateur athlete, he amassed many regional, state and national titles as an individual and also as a team member.